Autopilot Smart VC

Venture Capital Reimagined

Bringing to Venture Capital

Access To Startups Made Simple

Invest passively alongside top VCs and professional angels to build a diversified portfolio of tech startups.


Autopilot is the ideal platform for institutions, family offices, High Net Worth and sophisticated investors to access early stage technology companies through passive and low cost investment at scale.

High Net Worth? Sophisticated Investor?

Invest automatically in top startups. Pre-register for Autopilot to get priority access.

*Qualifying investors only


Autopilot is a smart co-investment vehicle which uses proprietary data-driven analytics to build the most diversified, neutral and unbiased portfolio of early stage tech investments.



Through partnerships with accelerators, incubators and universities, we get access to 1000+ deals per year



The whole process from assessment to commitment is automated. Investment decisions are made within a week. The quickest turn-around in the market; validated by the market.

Launchpad Networks


We are actively building and expanding our network of co-investors ranging from top VCs through to professional angel investors to catalyse more investment and foster collaboration.

Investment Process

Autopilot Smart VC is powered by market proven investment signals generated through Capital Pilot's Assessment Engine.


Autopilot commits to invest 25% of the fundraise of top-qualifying startups, subject to completion of the remaining 75% by third parties. Capital Pilot facilitates the completion of the round through its network of investors.

  • filter


    Objective, standardised assessment at scale to identify investments

  • Check_White


    Autopilot pre-commits 25% of the fundraise of top-rated startups

  • crowd


    Market validation through commitment of remaining 75% by third party co-investors

  • check_white


    Autopilot investment completed, following terms of lead investor


Simple and Risk Managed

Autopilot Smart VC facilitates access to a high risk, high return asset class in a simple and risk managed way. A high level of diversification enabled through our automated and low touch process combined with (S)EIS tax reliefs, mitigates downside risk while maintaining upside exposure.

By The Numbers


Capital Pilot has a proven investment acquisition strategy, with over 1,000 startups registered.


Positive correlation of startups assessed to successfully completed fundraisings


Engaged with around 500 institutions and individuals as Autopilot investors or co-investors

Top Sectors

  • ai_white

    Artificial Intelligence


  • Software

    Software as a Service


  • app_white



  • e-commerce_white



  • finance_white



Autopilot At A Glance


Support Startups

Invest in companies shaping the future by solving huge challenges and creating the jobs of tomorrow


Target Returns

The top 500 UK startups delivered an annualised compound return of 30% (2011 to 2017)


Utilise Tax Benefit

UK (S)EIS tax incentives give relief of 30% - 50% of what you invest in that tax year, with further relief if the startup doesn't fulfill its potential

Pay Less

Our passive automated approach allows us to charge a 1% management fee - half of what most VCs charge

Optimise Your Portfolio

Automated investment You automatically get invested in 50+ deals per year (target) on average two startups a month, giving you an unmatched degree of startup diversification


Stay Involved

Keep tabs on your portfolio, get involved in follow-on rounds, and automatically put your capital back to work


You can now pre-register for Autopilot and get priority access when we launch. Simply confirm that you are a qualifying investor, share your contact info, and we'll let you know when we are getting close to launch.

*Qualifying investors only

What Next?

  • green money

    You Decide

    Pick how much you want to invest over the next year, and make a lump sum contribution or set up a monthly direct debit

  • invest_green

    We Invest

    We source top startups that are currently out in the market and invest in them alongside top venture capitalists and angel investors

  • track_green

    You Build

    You get 50+ startups added to your portfolio per year (target) and can use our platform to keep tabs on their progress.