Skip to content

A Smart VC

Bringing to Venture Capital

Venture Capital Reimagined

Access to startups made simple. Invest passively alongside top VCs and professional angels to build a diversified portfolio of tech startups.

 

Autopilot is the ideal platform for institutions, family offices, High Net Worth and sophisticated investors to access early stage technology companies through passive and low-cost investment at scale.

Cosmos

About

Autopilot is a smart co-investment vehicle which uses proprietary data-driven analytics to build the most diversified, neutral and unbiased portfolio of early stage tech investments.

Lock_Black

Access

Through partnerships with accelerators, incubators and universities, we get access to 1000+ deals per year

Lightbulb_Black

Simplicity

The whole process from assessment to commitment is automated. Investment decisions are made within a week. The quickest turn-around in the market; validated by the market.

Launchpad Networks

Network

We are actively building and expanding our network of co-investors ranging from top VCs through to professional angel investors to catalyse more investment and foster collaboration.

Investment Process

Autopilot Smart VC is powered by market proven investment signals generated through Capital Pilot's Assessment Engine. Autopilot commits to invest 25% of the fundraise of top-qualifying startups, subject to completion of the remaining 75% by third parties. Capital Pilot facilitates the completion of the round through its network of investors.

  • Assessment

    Objective, standardised assessment at scale to identify investments

  • Commitment

    Autopilot pre-commits 25% of the fundraise of top-rated startups

  • Validation

    Market validation through commitment of remaining 75% by third party co-investors

  • Investment

    Autopilot investment completed, following terms of lead investor

braden-collum-561203-unsplash

Simple and Risk Managed

Autopilot Smart VC facilitates access to a high risk, high return asset class in a simple and risk managed way. A high level of diversification enabled through our automated and low touch process combined with (S)EIS tax reliefs, mitigates downside risk while maintaining upside exposure.

By The Numbers

Startups

Capital Pilot has a proven investment acquisition strategy, with over 1,000 startups registered.

Percent

Positive correlation of startups assessed to successfully completed fundraisings

Investors

Engaged with around 500 institutions and individuals as Autopilot investors or co-investors

Top Sectors

  • ai_white

    Artificial Intelligence

    10.5%

  • Software

    Software as a Service

    9.25%

  • app_white

    Apps

    8.5%

  • e-commerce_white

    E-Commerce

    8.5%

  • finance_white

    FinTech

    5.75%

Autopilot At A Glance

006-rocket

Support Startups

Invest in companies shaping the future by solving huge challenges and creating the jobs of tomorrow

004-growth

Target Returns

The top 500 UK startups delivered an annualised compound return of 30% (2011 to 2017)

005-search

Utilise Tax Benefit

UK (S)EIS tax incentives give relief of 30% - 50% of what you invest in that tax year, with further relief if the startup doesn't fulfill its potential

003-budget

Pay Less

Our passive automated approach allows us to charge a 1% management fee - half of what most VCs charge

002-network

Optimise Your Portfolio

You automatically get invested in 50+ deals per year (target), giving you an unmatched degree of startup diversification

001-dashboard

Stay Involved

Keep tabs on your portfolio, get involved in follow-on rounds, and automatically put your capital back to work

Pre-Register

You can now pre-register for Autopilot and get priority access when we launch. Simply confirm that you are a qualifying investor, share your contact info, and we'll let you know when we are getting close to launch.

*Qualifying investors only

Scroll To Top